- This is not financial advice, Investitin.com is not a financial advisor.
- Do your own research before you invest in anything including this project
- This interview is not a suggestion or an endorsement of this ICO or any other ICO or any cryptocurrency.
- This interview has been organised and published for free.
- Investitin.com staff are not investing in this ICO. (Too many ICOS, too little funds)
- The questions have been written by investitin.com and the answers have been provided by the project.
- Your capital is at extreme risk when investing in ICOs and cryptos.
- Please consult your local financial advisor to verify if this project is considered as a security before you invest, and in that case what are the implications for you.
Interview with Maxim Anikeev Chief Marketing Officer at HOQU.
What is HOQU?
HOQU is a decentralized affiliate platform combining the performance-marketing model with blockchain technology. The aim of the project is to create a decentralized ecosystem, which will be used to build CPA services, ranging from affiliate programs to affiliate networks and related products. HOQU integrates advertisers, networks and affiliates into a single platform, significantly reducing the financial costs for all market participants.
What is the utility of the HOQU token?
The HQX Token is a key component in the economy of the HOQU project. It will perform an
infrastructure function and is necessary for transaction settlements among platform participants.
HQX Tokens will get turnover through:
- Payment for services of affiliate networks by merchants;
- Payments from affiliate networks to affiliates;
- Payments from merchants to affiliates;
- HQX will appeal to platform-independent exchanges.
Currently, what is the weak link in affiliate programs?
- Fraud – in terms of affiliate marketing, various ways of deceiving the affiliate network and merchants in order to receive a monetary reward. Methods of fraud include emulation of targeted actions, substitution of the source of the attracted client (cookie-stuffing), deception of clients as a result of using unreliable advertising materials in order to increase the probability of targeted actions (for example, using a significantly lower price than in the advertiser’s offer), and others.
- Shaving – cheating of the affiliate by the affiliate network or merchant, which underestimates the effectiveness of the advertising campaign in order to pay a lesser reward.
What kind of fraud exists in the current affiliate systems?
- Showing merchants an inflated number of leads.
- Discreetly writing off money from the accounts of merchants.
How will HOQU reduce fraud both on the merchant side and the advertiser’s side?
On the HOQU platform, a merchant can easily create affiliate offers and the results of affiliate
advertising campaigns will be stored in distributed registries (blockchain). Remuneration will be paid through smart contracts, which guarantee fairness and transparency of transactions.
A smart anti-fraud system developed within the framework of a decentralized application of the merchant will not allow affiliates to carry out fraudulent activities, and independent decentralized audit appellate centres will resolve emerging disputed issues.
How can the blockchain ensure that the merchant will report when a click turns into a lead?
Through the use of a tracking mechanism and smart contracts, HOQU guarantees the fulfilment of all the customer’s offer conditions. This ensures transparency and fairness in the relationship between merchants, affiliates and affiliate networks.
On the HOQU platform, data is stored on the blockchain, which allows merchants to see all affiliate programs and analyze their results for each type of client action (leads, calls, sales, etc.). A platform participant can generate a report in a convenient form with the information required.
Will HOQU have its own blockchain?
No, HOQU will operate on the Ethereum open source public blockchain.
At what stage is the software that drives HOQU?
The project MVP is already operational and further development and testing currently underway on smart contracts for all types of remuneration foreseen on the platform (CPA, CPL, CPC, CPS, CPI).
What are the pros and cons for the token holders?
There are only pros as the use of utility tokens such as HQX will immensely simplify the use of the platform and will add unprecedented transparency to all transactions. In addition, as the asset turnover on the platform rises with time, token holders will gain value.
What is the hard cap?
Hard cap = $14,561,000
What is the lowest price in USD of the tokens at pre-ico and at the ico?
The Pre-Sale has already ended. The base price for HQX Tokens on the Main Sale was 0.06USD.
What is the structure of the ICO? (Bonuses, Dates, Market Cap)
The Main Sale started on November 27, 2017, and will end on February 26, 2018. The earlier one invests in the HOQU project, the greater the bonus:
- Bonus 20% – 13,777,764 HQX
- Bonus 15% – 13,777,764 HQX
- Bonus 13% – 13,777,764 HQX
- Bonus 11% – 13,777,764 HQX
- Bonus 9% – 13,777,764 HQX
- Bonus 7% – 13,777,764 HQX
- Bonus 5% – 13,777,764 HQX
- Bonus 3% – 13,777,764 HQX
- Bonus 0% – 27,555,528 HQX
What are the requirements to participate in the ICO?
The minimum transaction sum must not be less than 0.01 ETH.
What is the price of HOQU at pre-ico and at ICO?
At the pre-ico level, the price of 1 HQX is 0.000142 ETH. At the ICO, the price will be 0.0002 ETH for 1 HQX.
How does HOQU compare to Adsense and BAT?
There is no comparison between the projects.
Does HOQU have strategic partnerships?
HOQU’s strategic partners include Blocklancer, Etherium, DAIBC, FISD.
Are there any advertisers/publishers already lined up to use HOQU?
The MarketCall platform will be the first to apply the HOQU framework for its operations. Other potential users have expressed a desire not be disclosed at the moment.